Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kara & Nick

What a fun day!!! These two and their wedding party were a BLAST!! I laughed alllll day! Thanks to #2 and #3 for making my job easier - I can NEVER remember names! :) Hopefully the rest of this summer's wedding parties won't be offended by it! HA!
Kara & Nick, you have a wonderful little family and i wish you all the best... give sweet "I" a squeeze for me!
Here's a few album pages to start... ENJOY!







...first glance... i LOVE capturing these emotions - look how excited she is!!!! :)

I LOVE how sentimental Kara is... she incorporated something from every side of the family into her bouquet. Each broach was from a Grandmother or Great - Grandmother... how special is that?!??!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures of my beautiful neice! And Nick doesn't look too bad either!!

Auntie Sherry