Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend solitude!!!

A few weekends ago, Blayne and I had the opportunity to go to Pinewood Lodge for the ENTIRE weekend - sans kidos!! We had a wonderful time with some amazing friends.. what a blessed and refreshing time! I didn't take a lot of pics - wierd , I know! Anyway, here are a few pics (of the 8 that I took - what??!?!?) The first two are of my beautiful friend - inside and out -I am soooo blessed by her!! And the last one (the REALLY blurry one) is of our fox friend - well, we made friends with it after we fed it some steak!! It's blurry because I was a little frightened, couldn't hold the camera still and was too lazy to grab my flash... it's pretty easy to get into lazy mode on holidays... i know, no excuse....... :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were there in April for our anniversary with our daughter. I love the place but would love to go sometime when it's warmer