Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sweet, sweet Cohen!


How sweet is this little boy! Such a joy to photograph. I love watching little boys learn and explore - Cohen was no exception. I think in the hustle and bustle of life we often forget to stop and recognize the little things! Cohen was so excited about water, grass, trees, rocks... so cute!

Thanks for being a great sport Cohen - and Mom - and for letting me see life through your eyes... oh to be a kid again! :) Can't wait to see you as a big brother!










giggles... so silly!

Most people discourage their children from playing on the train tracks. Here at Tara Wyton Photography we highly encourage it! Look at how cute he is! ** This event was highly supervised and executed on an abandoned track!! ;)**







Are you sure there's no fish in the pond, Cohen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, speaking of bias, I think this is one little cutie!! looks like trouble to me. But, as his mom, it only makes me love him more! Thanks again Tara for the GREAT work and patience with my over-active boy. Whew, what an afternoon! but the pics turned out SO great! Can't wait for the babe pictures to come!!