Thursday, June 5, 2008

Aren't these the cutest kids EVER???

Seriously, aren't these the cutest little kids you've ever seen???
I AM BLESSED, I AM BLESSED, I AM BLESSED!!!!!!!! And besides being so cute, they are the most wonderful little people I've ever met! Who would have thought you could fall more in love each day. It's awesome witnessing their little minds ask questions like "why does that car look mad?" or say "Mama, yous sooos pitty". Yup, I have the best kids ever!














...of course, maybe I'm a little biased! They're MY beautiful little kids!
Can you believe that my 2 year old took this picture!?!?!?
my 6 year old daughter took this picture... wow!
and this one...
and this one too...

Check back tomorrow for pictures of my beautiful little girl! Until then I'll leave you with some silly pictures of my silly girl...(that her little brother took)!
SOOC (straight out of the camera)

1 comment:

Jen said...

The third pic of Justus reminds me of Justin, These are such cute pictures. I love Maddex's smile too cute!!!