Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Madison - Grad

After much deliberation about the impending rain.. oh, who am I kidding.. it WAS raining.. . Madison and her friends braved the mud puddles and rain to get some fun shots together.. how awesome is that?!?! It was worth it because the sun came out and brought with it the most beautiful light!! I love the sunshine after the rain, don't you? Anyway, here is a sneak peak Miss Madison.. enjoy your Graduation on Friday - I am so proud of you!! On a side note: Madison is one of the bubbliest, sweetest, kindest and funniest people you will ever meet.. her smile in contagious and her laugh is infectious! I am sooo excited to hear about all of your new adventures next year as you travel the world!! Like I said, I am so proud of you.. know you are loved and bring joy to sooo many!! *hugs*









Joined by some GREAT friends who braved the mud and wet grass ;)

*excuse the boring watermark.. had to use a different program to edit... I'll step it up , I promise!* :)

No comments: