Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wedding season has begun!!!

January 2, 2009 - my first wedding of the season! One word... BRRRRRRRRRRRR! It was freezing but that didn't stop us from spending about 2 1/2 hours outside! Well worth it - thank goodness I have studio lighting now though! These two were awesome!! They were willing to do ANYTHING - even sit on the freezing cement (right B?) What a great way to start the start the season. My new resolution ( I won't call it my New Year's resolution because those are just a set up for disappointment... hee hee) is to post pics as they happen , not sit up until 2 am posting 12 sessions at one time...ugh! Anyway, here are my first pics from 2009!! Can't wait for you guys to see the album!! Thanks for choosing me to document your day.. I am honored!!














No comments: